This is a wonderful and easy fruit salad that is also pretty for special occasions or holidays.
Here’s What You Need
- 2 apples, peeled and cored
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- In a small bowl, toss the chopped apples in reserved pineapple juice.
- Allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks.
- Remove apples from pineapple juice and add to pie filling and pineapple mixture.
- Add chopped bananas to reserved pineapple juice and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peel and slice kiwi and 1/2 of strawberries.
- Chop the other 1/2 of strawberries and set aside.
- Remove bananas from pineapple juice and add to pie filling mixture.
- Add chopped strawberries; toss together.
- Arrange kiwi slices around the edge of the serving bowl and alternate with strawberry slices.
- Chill and serve.
Servings: 8, Calories: 186, Fat: 0.6g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 15mg, Carbohydrate: 46.1g, Protein: 2g