Chicken is quickly stir-fried with carrot and onion before mixing into fried rice for a quick and tasty meal.
Here’s What You Need
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 green onions and tops, chopped
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken, green onions and carrot.
- Stir-fry 3 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add egg; cook, stirring gently, until firm.
- Stir in rice and cook until heated through.
- Add roasted garlic teriyaki sauce; remove pan from heat.
- Stir mixture until well mixed.
- Serve immediately.
Servings: 6, Calories: 247, Fat: 6.5g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 799mg, Carbohydrate: 33.9g, Protein: 12g