This recipe has been enjoyed by our family for several years now. Between the honey, ginger, and the soy sauce you will find a delicious flavor.
Here’s What You Need
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown the pork chops about 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix the honey, water, soy sauce, onion, ginger, and pepper.
- Pour over the pork chops in the baking dish.
- Bake pork chops 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Servings: 6, Calories: 183, Fat: 8.4g, Cholesterol: 40mg, Sodium: 643mg, Carbohydrate: 10.6g, Protein: 16.1g