This recipe is fast and easy. I usually put this in a slow cooker, but you can put it in a small roaster and let it cook on low after it is simmering. Serve over hot pasta.”
Here’s What You Need
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2 pounds venison stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- In a slow cooker, combine venison, cream of mushroom soup, golden mushroom soup, onion and carrots.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Servings: 6, Calories: 287, Fat: 8.8g, Cholesterol: 131mg, Sodium: 820mg, Carbohydrate: 12.7g, Protein: 36.9g