Grilled vegetables are the hottest food of the summer! McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic Montreal Chicken Seasoning gives vegetables a robust flavor boost. Good with any of your favorite vegetables; try green beans, yellow squash, shallots, or eggplant.
Here’s What You Need
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic Montreal Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups onion, cut into 1 1/2 -inch pieces
- 2 cups green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Cut vegetables into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Toss together Roasted Garlic Montreal Chicken Seasoning, oil and vegetables.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or place on skewers and grill directly over medium-hot coals.
- Grill, uncovered, 12-15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Servings: 8, Calories: 58, Fat: 3.7g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 235mg, Carbohydrate: 5.9g, Protein: 1.4g