This is a wonderful salsa!! It is full of black beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion. I can never make enough when I have a party!! Chill 24 hours before serving if you have time!! Serve with tortilla chips.”
Here’s What You Need
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- cilantro leaves, for garnish
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, partially drained
- In a large bowl, mix together black beans, Mexican-style corn, diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, tomatoes and green onion stalks.
- Garnish with desired amount of cilantro leaves.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Servings: 40, Calories: 41, Fat: 0.2g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 206mg, Carbohydrate: 8.2g, Protein: 2.4g