This has always been a crowd pleaser in my home. This is wonderful as an appetizer served on tostadas or even with tortilla chips. Make sure to refrigerate before you serve, it tastes best when very cold. I like to serve on tostadas with a thin layer of mayonnaise for a nice refreshing lunch.”
Here’s What You Need
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 serrano peppers, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place the shredded imitation crab into a glass or porcelain bowl.
- Plastic or metal are not recommended.
- Stir olive oil into the crabmeat until well coated, then stir in the cilantro, onion, tomato and serrano peppers.
- Squeeze the lime juice over everything, and mix well.
- Season with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.
Servings: 8, Calories: 65, Fat: 2.3g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 291mg, Carbohydrate: 8.2g, Protein: 4.1g