Sweet and buttery squash – this is quick and easy and my family loves it.
Here’s What You Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 medium acorn squash, halved and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Turn acorn squash upside down onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until it begins to soften, approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove squash from the oven and turn onto a plate so that the flesh is facing upwards.
- Place butter and brown sugar into the squash, and place remaining squash over the other piece.
- Place squash in a baking dish (so the squash wont slide around too much) while baking.
- Place squash in the 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven and bake another 30 minutes.
Servings: 2, Calories: 188, Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 70mg, Carbohydrate: 35.7g, Protein: 1.8g