Zucchini Chive Dip
Zesty and creamy, a great dip recipe to make! Fragrant chives add a kick to the flavor of zucchini that you’ll find irresistible. Serve with vegetables or chips.
Here’s What You Need
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and milk until well blended.
- Mix in the zucchini, chives and salt.
- Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving.
Servings: 20, Calories: 41, Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 13mg, Sodium: 49mg, Carbohydrate: 0.6g, Protein: 1g